Saturday, January 17, 2009

Aidan's First Haircut!

It's hard to see just how scruffy Aidan was looking because his blonde hair doesn't show up the best in pictures, but it was getting bad. I had given him a bath that morning and noticed that with his hair wet it went to his shoulders in the back...almost like a mullet...yeah, definitely not good! So, we drove over to Jason's Mom's house where she has a hair shop, and she offered to cut Aidan's hair if I held him. He actually sat really still while we cut his hair as long as we let him hold onto his own comb!
The before shot.

After Jason's Mom was done cutting Aidan's hair.

Some after shots. Aidan was definitely done sitting still by this point and kept trying to wiggle away before I could take his picture but, luckily, I got a couple of good ones!

3 comments:

(me)linda said...

So handsome. Crazy that he's already waving goodbye! I was chatting with Debbie on the phone today. I miss you girls living over here by me! Yes we are still in the apartments! Can you believe that?!

Yorgasons said...

Cute!! He is such a cutie Katie!! Hey your sledding event looked like so much fun!!! You looked so cute in your cute white jacket and white boots!! :)

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

He looks so cute, she did a great job! Which says a lot since it's hard to cut kids hair when they move around so much!