Sunday, March 15, 2009

Laurie's Birthday Party

We're glad we could be here to help Laurie celebrate her 50th birthday party. It was a really fun party with a kid table with fun activities to keep them occupied, a band for dancing, and with my brother taking care of the BBQ an awesome dinner. It was a great night of partying and the kids were good and worn out by the time we made it back to my dad and Laurie's house. In fact, Gavin was so tired that while I was busy getting Connor ready for bed, Gavin went to the bathroom and then laid down right there on the bathroom floor and fell asleep...we joked that he must have had "one too many" when in the morning he said he couldn't remember falling asleep next to the toilet! I would show the picture, but he'd already taken his pants off when he'd fallen asleep, but I'm sure you can imagine!

The kids loved their little table with all the activities.

Grandpa Ray and Aidan on the dance floor.

Gavin and me on the dance floor.

Auntie Sherri and Connor groovin' to the music!

There's the birthday girl, Aaron, Connor & Sherri all dancing.

Let's give a round of applause for the band; they did an awesome job!

3 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

I've never had a band at a birthday party before! That is pretty cool!

Peanut17736 said...

Dont tell me you came to Cali again and did not call....what are you thinking... love ya.

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

Looks like a nice party! I'm so glad you were able to go. :)