Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Here are a few things I'm thankful for:
Beautiful baby blue eyes...goofy baby smiles...

yummy food to eat with family and friends...
my sweet four-year-old...my cuddly one-year-old...

my inquisitive six-year-old...

my wonderful husband and best friend...

cute chubby little baby hands...

seeing the joy on my six-year-old's face when he gets to play Rock Band...

my wonderful family...

sweet baby cheeks...nephews that help take care of the little ones...

All these things and much, much more, and how thankful I am most of all to know that families are forever. What a great blessing it is just to know that! On a more serious note, Jason's Grandpa passed away last Saturday so we came over to Idaho a little early for the funeral. At the viewing, just seeing Jason's Grandma talk to her husband as he lay there and fix his hair into place the right way so sweetly just made me think of what tender feelings there are between husbands and wives. What a wonderful feeling it is to know that when someone we love passes on from this life, it's not the end, that we will see them again, that husband and wife will be reunited in such a sweet reunion in the next life because of the blessings of being sealed together forever in the temple. I feel so blessed to know of these truths.

3 comments:

Yorgasons said...

And I am grateful for you!! Always, I am grateful Heavenly Father sent me an amazing roomate!! Love you Katie!

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

So sweet! I am grateful for your post!

The Hiller Family said...

i got all teary-eyed reading that last part about your grandparents... I loved it! It made my day!