Jason's parents came to visit over Halloween weekend. We had a lot of fun visiting with them. Jason's dad brought Rock Band over and Jason, his brother Travis, and their dad had a fun time playing it. I played the guitar a few times and that was fun...then I attempted the drums...woah, not good. I stuck with the guitar. I thought I was getting really good at the guitar after a few songs so I tried Medium instead of easy...and...I got booed off the stage after like 10 seconds! Jason got pretty good at the drums. Later that night, the kids got to be the lead singers. The only song that they kind of knew was "Yellow Submarine." They were so cute singing along and sharing the microphones.


Last Halloween picture...I promise! I just forgot I had this one. It's of my kids and their cousins, Taydem, Taylyn and Talen all lined up and ready to Trick-or-Treat.
1 comment:
Hey, that sounds like a fun game!! The kids look great in their costumes. ITs nice to have family close by huh?
Post a Comment