Tuesday, May 18, 2010

We're Building a House!

A couple of months ago, Jason and I looked at a model home and fell in love with it. Since interest rates and prices are so low right now, we decided to buy our first house! We're so excited. It should be done sometime in mid-June. We'll still be in Eagle Mountain...it's just so much cheaper to buy a house out here, and we really do love it here...it's nice and quiet and still only about 10-15 minutes away from Wal-mart...can't beat that! All the quietness and calmness of country living, but just a short drive to civilization if we need to grocery shop or take the kids to the doctors.
Here are some of the pictures of the progress of the house so far...



5 comments:

donna said...

That's so exciting to see the
progress that is being made on your
house. I am so excited for you!

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

It's going to be such a great house! Congrats!

The Boston Family said...

How exciting! So, Jason must still be working for the Church, yes? It's been a long time since we've chatted, I'll have to give you a call. How are you?

Jeremy and Debbie said...

YAY!!! I am so happy you were able to do that!!! Just remember to enjoy the process!!! It looks like it will be soooo nice!!!

Yorgasons said...

Katie, this is sooo exciting! It's lookin' good!! You are sooo lucky!