Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Pictures

After a few somewhat depressing posts, I've decided to finally put something fun on here...but first an update. We were able to get both cars fixed and Jason's car registered...so glad to have that done. Also, we've been really blessed through our trials because we were able to get the cars fixed for much less than we originally thought. We had called up a nearby mechanic and realized it was going to be pretty expensive to fix Jason's car...then we found out that our new neighbor is a mechanic, so we took both cars to his shop. He was more than fair with his prices only charging us for the parts and a TINY bit for labor costs...so nice! I don't know if he felt bad for us that both cars were having trouble or if he's just being a nice neighbor, but either way we are so thankful that the cars are fixed and registered for less than what we originally thought.

Now, on to the fun post.

While we were in Idaho a couple of weeks ago the beautiful greenery in Jason's parent's backyard was just calling to me, and I thought it would be the perfect setting to take some pictures of the boys. Here's some of what we got...

Sweet Baby Aidan







Cute Little Connor








Toothless Gavin (he's missing two more teeth since these were taken...I love it!)






All three brothers together




The whole family

2 comments:

donna said...

Very cute pictures! You could be a professional photographer! The boys are growing up so fast. Aidan is getting so big! Love you guys!!

Yorgasons said...

Ohhh! I love them all!! You've got such a handsome family!!