I had another ultrasound last week because during the usual routine ultrasound last month, the little baby wouldn't move his hands away from his face so the ultrasound tech couldn't check his palate and also had trouble checking one section of his heart. During this ultrasound last week, it was easy to see everything was great with his heart, but the stubborn little guy still wouldn't move his arms from in front of his face...I guess he likes to sleep like that! I like to sleep like that too sometimes so he must get it from me. Finally, after the ultrasound tech bounced on my belly with the ultrasound tool enough times that he finally slid his arms over to the side of his face. Luckily, everything looks great with his palate too. I drew an outline around the same "face" picture to help those of you who are having trouble being able to tell what you're looking at. I know it looks a little silly, but I hope the outline helps so when you look at the picture above it, it makes sense.


2 comments:
Such a good idea, not silly! Totally helps to see.
Very cool! Glad he moved his little hands so you could see his perfect little face!
Post a Comment