Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Little Cheerleader!

Owen started to cry, so I said, "What's the matter? You want to eat?" Then Aidan looked at Owen and said, "You wanna EAT?! You gonna get a breast." Like he was explaining the process to him. Hahaha.

I had just started to feed Owen when Aidan looks like this...

and shouts, "He's BREASTING!" Like it was cheer! I couldn't help but laugh. Just when I thought I was having a rough day, I'm glad to know I have my little cheerleader around to keep me laughing!

2 comments:

Yorgasons said...

Oh so cute!!!!Love it!!!!
katie I wish i could be there! Three is rough I can't imagine four!! You are amazing!

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

HaHaha! So, so cute! What a great cheerleader! And any time you are having a bad day, come hang out over here!