Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fun at the Beach!

We love visiting the beach when we visit my family even though it is a little chilly! The kids absolutely love it. Gavin was literally rolling around on the sand like you might see a puppy do, trying to get sand on every inch of him and loving every second of it! (Makes me itch just to think about it!)
Here's my sister, Sherri, and her fiance, Pat.

Jason and Connor.

Our family on the beach. I love this little "Ball Baby" carrier I got for Aidan. It's super comfortable, and it leaves my hands free to tackle the bigger kids. Plus, Aidan loves to be held, so this works great.

Jason and the boys.

Gavin having the time of his life!

1 comment:

Serena said...

CUTE! I love the family picture, that is a great photo. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I whish I could have seen you while you were here in Utah, we will have to plan for it next time!