Okay, I know this is so bad, but my kids love video games, and I sometimes lose track of how long they've been playing because they're playing so quietly and so well together! I've got to start setting a timer!
Aidan doing his army crawl...it's so cute! But also dangerous now that he can get around...I found the remains of a piece of an M&M wrapper in his diaper if you know what I mean...still intact...went straight through! So, two things I need to work on now, getting the big kids to throw their garbage in the garbage (not just by the garbage!), and watching where Aidan is going! It's fun to see him get around though.





4 comments:
Oh Katie that is hilarious!! Gross too!! Funny though!! You know, about the video games, I have the same worry with Annie but with Movies. She loves watching movies and she could watch one after another and its hard for me to resist because she sits quietly and I can get so much done! I have tried to restrict it to just one a day but sometimes I cave and let her watch two! If we had video games she would be the same way!!
That is so cute! I love the army crawl! I can't believe you found a candy wrapper! That is just awesome!
I'm think I might have a crush on Aidan. I'm serious. He and Eve have to date. :) I think we could bring back arranged marriages.
Hey, I'm all for it...Eve is such a cutie...I'm sure we could make Aidan and Eve see things our way!
Post a Comment