Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here we are enjoying the feast!

My sister-in-law, Angie, brought her cute little puppy, Molly, to Jason's parent's house. Aidan and Molly were very curious about each other trying to figure out what the other one was! It was pretty cute.

Aidan all fed and happy...and face not wiped up yet!

Here's my attempt to get a picture of all the cousins playing together after dinner. And, I do mean right after dinner...they went straight for the trampoline! Only kids would think of jumping right after a Thanksgiving feast! Yikes!

I thought it would be fun to start a new Thanksgiving tradition this year, so I made these little place-mats for everyone and set them on the tables so that before dinner everyone could go around and write what they're thankful for about that person. I had a lot of fun doing it. Gavin and Connor I had to just drag along (to ask them what they were thankful for about each person) because I was infringing on their play time with their cousins, but I think everyone else liked it. Then everyone got to take their place-mats home.

4 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

That's a great idea with the placemats! That would be fun to see what people would say about you!!
Happy Late Thanksgiving!!

(me)linda said...

Whoa! I haven't checked your site in a while. Lots of fun stuff going on in your family. I loved going through all the new pictures. Glad you had a happy Thanksgiving.

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

I'm so glad you guys had a super fun Thanksgiving! I love the puppy picture that is soooo cute!

Alicia said...

I just have to tell you guys that I love you! I miss you so much. I was watching your video's and just started bawling missing the good old days but so happy for all that you two have accomplished together! Your amazing and you have such a beautiful family!