Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Gavin's Swimming Lessons

Today was Gavin's second day of swimming lessons. He LOVES it! Connor says he doesn't want to take swimming lessons, so we'll give him time to adjust to the move before we have him take any lessons.
Here's Gavin so happy and proud of himself. He's in a beginner class because it's been a while since we've done swimming lessons, but he's having so much fun. You know you're a mom when you actually get a little teary eyed just watching your son's accomplishments in a beginner swimming class. I can't help it...he's just having so much fun and making friends and so proud of himself that I can't help but feel proud of him too...proud in a good way, of course...in the happy kind of "I feel so blessed" kind of a way. I love my kids.

Here's Gavin with his teacher, Hannah.

Here I've circled Gavin in the crowd.

Here's a video of them playing a game of trying to get the person pretending to be the alligator and then run away from him. Gavin's the little guy with his head just barely above the water!