I made some new job charts for the boys to help them be responsible for "the basics" every day...I took pictures of them brushing their teeth, getting dressed, making their beds, putting their toys away and then brushing/flossing before bed, then I laminated the pictures and stuck velcro on them. At the end of the day, when they get these 5 things done, they get 10 cents to put in their piggy bank. So far their they're pretty excited about it (I hope it lasts!) It helps me out a lot when they pitch in by cleaning up after themselves every day so then I don't get quite so overwhelmed by all the clutter. Don't they look so cute posing for their job pictures?!
3 comments:
What a cute idea! I love those job charts. I think I might "borrow" your idea for my own kids! Thanks!!
I'd like to take full credit, but I read the idea in an Ensign once...it works pretty well though!
i love your charts..E & C have their birthday next week and Gavin and Connor were at the top of the list of friends to come...we miss you guys...
Post a Comment