And, here are the rules for those of you who get tagged by me...wha-ha-ha-ha...

1. Okay, I know this is so bad, but I think it's hilarious when the kids fart/burp/hiccup, etc at the wrong moment. I have such a hard time not laughing. The worst is during family prayer if one of the kids accidentally let one rip, it seems like the harder I try not to laugh, the more I laugh, and the kids end up trying not to laugh too. Jason's great at not giving in except to smile a little and just shake his head! I don't know why it's funny, it just is.
2. I don't know how many of you know this about me but I can parlez francais...I went to France on a High School trip once, and it was awesome. Of course, the French pretty much hate us now and the feeling used to be mutual for Americans at the start of the war (remember the whole "Freedom Fries" thing...maybe it's just me!), but I'm not saying I wouldn't go there again!...if I had the money to, of course!
3. I love to scrapbook but can't stand making cards...I can never get the stamps to work right...Okay, I know a lot of you out there are thinking...it's just not that difficult to stamp, but for me I just can't do it (which just makes me appreciate all the more those of you out there that can!)...I must not have steady hands or something...which leads me to the next weird quirk...
4. I am the worst at cutting things without also cutting myself (see the old post about the stitches in my thumb for proof!) Whenever Jason sees me with a knife cutting up dinner, he gets nervous. I told him, hey if I never cut anything, you'd never eat. But, I don't know what it is...I just get distracted a lot or something because I do end up accidentally cutting myself quite a bit. I guess I didn't pay enough attention in girls-scouts to learn how to properly use a knife! Whenever Jason hears a loud "Dang it!" coming from the kitchen...he knows! Maybe I should switch to scissors...hmmmmm....
5. I love snow, but not wind...which puts a damper on things when you live in one of the windiest parts of Idaho. The only time I like the wind is during a thunder-storm. Those I LOVE! Which we also happen to get quite a lot of over here. The kind of wind I'm talking about that I could really just do without is the whole wind/snow combination...you know, the kind that freezes your nose and ears just in the time it took you to carefully run across the ice to your car! Yeah, that kind. I love taking the kids to play out in the snow on those nice sunny days, but once Christmas and New Years has come and gone, I'm definitely ready for the snow to melt.
6. And, speaking of snow...here are a few things I love about winter. I love the excuse for a nice hot bath or hot chocolate. I love sitting snug and warm inside my house just watching the snow fall outside. And, I love all the wintery dress...you know the scarves, hats, gloves, etc. They're so much fun. I love bundling up my kids until they "can't put their arms down!" (For those of you out there who are A Christmas Story movie fans like I am!)
7. I snort when I laugh real hard! Yep, that's right. For those of you who know me well, you know it's true! I can't help it...my sister has the same laugh...which just gets us laughing harder, and my kids snort sometimes when they laugh real hard too. What can you do? It's just something crazy about us...which just makes it that much harder to stay reverent when we hear a funny noise during family prayer!
Alright, out there...here's who's next! I'm going to tag...
Corinne
Alison
Kelly ...that is if you're not too busy having your baby!
Sarah
Heather
Trudy
Serena





3 comments:
Ok the best irreverent noises is a baby filling her drawers during one of the quiet moments at church. I was sitting in the back of class yesterday, and the room was silent. Everyone was pondering the deep spiritual meaning of the lesson, and then SHAZAM! Eve let loose. So loud. So juicy. Sooo irreverently funny. Couldn't help myself.
I loved reading that about you! I am glad I noticed who you tagged too because I had no idea that Alison had a blog, so thanks for pointing that out! I would love to see her again since I live so close to her you know!
I didn't know you tagged me because we've been without internet for a MONTH and just got it again...crazy! And now google reader isn't working. In a few days we'll have our hundredth post and have 100 random facts about us (we'll see how many people read it)
Post a Comment