Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Haircut!

I was growing my hair out to donate to Locks of Love. I think my hair grew faster when I was pregnant because suddenly it was so long it was just unmanageable! One day I just couldn't take it anymore and called up a salon and took Connor and Aidan with me to just get my hair cut that very day. It feels so much lighter now...I love it! Jason kind of misses my long hair although he loves me no matter what of course! I told him I'd think about growing it out again to donate it, but in the meantime I'm just really enjoying the shorter hair :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your haircut! It looks awesome on you!!!

donna said...

Love your haircut! It is fun to have a change & shake things up a bit. It looks great on you!